Friday, November 12, 2010

I had a fun yet busy day yesterday. I had a nice long stretch of time off and I enjoyed it by doing design stuff! 
A new home store opened in the SOCO design center so my friend and I went to check it out. Here are some pics


Me with a giant Holiday wreath. Inspiration for my front door, only I'm going to do the super miniature version.


Next up we had a yummy lunch and then hit up Crate and Barrel and Z Gallerie. When I got home I was feeling all inspired so I jumped on Etsy.com and ordered this pillow from one of my favorite sellers Nena Von


Then I went out to dinner and a movie with friends and came home to organize my still completely unpacked apartment. Instead I surfed the web and found these lovely pics

Walker Zanger tile

Wallpaper from Ballard Designs
Fun gifts from Shopten25.com

No comments:

Post a Comment